Daily F*It List22 Daily Life Optimization Activities to Live a More Fit and Active Lifestyle
Download Eric Byrnes' Daily F*It List Now:
Watch F*It In Action Video:
Share Your Epic F*It List Activities on Social Media!
Use #FIt and mention @ebyrnes22 on Instagram or @byrnes22 on Twitter!
P.S. While I don't know the exact science behind these 22 items... trust me, this sh*t works.
WAIT! Before you go, read this...
Limited Time Offer on The F*It List Audiobook!Life Lessons from a Human Crash Test Dummy
Listen to this sample chapter to learn what The F*It List audiobook is all about...
This is more than just an audiobook. It's an attitude. It's a mentality. It's a lifestyle.
[100% Narrated by Eric Byrnes]
The F*It List is loaded with real-life stories and lessons learned by Eric Byrnes in his epic journey from Major League Baseball to the Western States to MLB Network.
Whether you're looking for some inspiration on your morning commute, the fuel to push through your next workout, or just want to get fired up to charge on, this will get you going.
*You'll receive access to start listening to the entire audiobook immediately.
Inside The F*It List, you'll discover:
- the effects and struggles Eric embraced from his learning disability (Chapter 2)
- how Eric coped with numerous tragedies in his life (Chapter 5)
- Byrnes' unlikely journey to UCLA and how that propelled his baseball career
- how Eric turned down the MLB Draft after his junior year to return for another season at UCLA (Chapter 32)
- the struggles Byrnes (and many others) faced in Minor League Baseball (Chapter 35)
- the excitement of making a Major League debut! (Chapter 45)
- Byrnes' crazy journey playing baseball in the Dominican Republic (Chapter 53)
- how Eric dealt with the many ups and downs of his 11 year professional baseball career with 5 different teams
- Byrnes’ journey from the field to the MLB Network studio (Chapter 97)
- what led Eric to stumble upon and fall in love with the world of endurance sports (Chapter 99)
- how Eric fueled his competitive desires and filled the void left from baseball
- an incredible journey of getting in to, and competing in the historic Western States 100
- and much more...
The F*It List is my journey, my life, my lessons, my successes, and my many failures… in my own words.
This is a lifestyle as much as it is an actual list of shit to get done. It is an attitude that bleeds into every aspect of your life. It constantly challenges you to question the norms of society and push the limits of the status quo. Specifically, your status quo. Most importantly, The F*It List forces action. It promotes energy and gives life. It allows you to stand up for what you believe, but also helps give perspective on external situations and opinions outside of your control. It’s not always comfortable and in many instances, it is downright scary. Yet, instead of searching for the meaning of life, you will be authentically living it.
Too often we put limits on ourselves, creating boundaries around what we believe we are capable of. We immerse ourselves in a fixed mindset and make every excuse along the way. “I’m too old, I’m too young, I’m too tired, I’m too shy, I’m too weak, I’m not smart enough, I’m not pretty enough, I’m not rich enough, I’m not a good enough athlete..." Bullshit! If there is one TRUTH that I have learned in life, it’s that you get out what you put in. The question then becomes, are you willing to put in the work to challenge yourself to live your authentic life? Are you willing to say, ‘f*ck the result’ while completely embracing everything the process has to offer? It’s not always that easy to say f*ck it...
The F*It List is a collection of real-life stories compiled over the last 40 years, all about the PROCESS. Every story is complimented with a ‘Human Crash Test Dummy Life Lesson’ drawn from each invaluable experience.
“The F*It List embodies everything the WEDŪ spirit is all about. The stories are incredible, and the lessons taken from the stories are something we can all use to survive and thrive.”
Former Professional Cyclist